On the evening of February 25th, 2017, college senior, Claire Fontaine walked out of her dorm room during a winter storm and never returned. Police called it an accident. Her friends called it a terrible tragedy. Her family called it murder. Now it’s up to you to figure out what really happened to Claire.
New York detective, Phineas Quinn, has been asked by the family to review the case and members of the public are being asked to help in this 3-episode series.
Each episode contains case evidence that brings you closer to the truth. Piece together the clues from each episode and solve the unanswered mystery of what happened to Claire Fontaine!
$29.99 – $84.99
Be the Detective!
Solve by yourself, or with friends. Perfect for date night or game night.
- Veiled Details – Read the documents carefully to unravel the mystery.
- Challenging Puzzles – Use critical thinking skills to piece together the evidence and timelines.
- Codes & Cyphers – Unriddle secret messages and unlock hidden content.
- Evidence Tie-Ins – Solve questions in future episodes by indexing important details along the way.
- Dynamic Clues – Follow the trail of evidence into the real world. Warning: Some details in this fictional case may be difficult to decipher from reality!
- A phone and internet connection
There are no reviews yet.